Handshaikh offers various types of training, see here for an overview.
Handshaikh offers lectures in your boardroom or local hotel worldwide (as well as on-line events, see here). This page gives an indication of the topics covered in all events. If you ask the following questions a Handshaikh event is for you!
- How should I behave and what should I wear?
- Aren’t Arabs all the same?
- How can I understand Gulf protocol and personal etiquette?
- What do Wasta, Fatwa and Jehaad mean?
- What do ‘The GCC’, ‘The Magreb’ and ‘The Levant’ mean?
- What are the basics of Islam?
- How do I address and write to an Arab business leader?
- I’m a business woman – what should I wear in the Gulf?
- I’m giving a presentation in the Gulf; what’s important to an Arab audience?
- Why do meetings with Arabs often fail to take place?
- What about Race, Gender, Same-sex and Safety issues?
- Why are Muslim names so confusing?
- Should Ms Smith offer her hand for Mr Abdullah to shake?
- Can I serve wine if Arabs/Muslims are present?
- How do I negotiate? – how will they negotiate?
- How do I chase Arab debtors?
- How should I select the right people for work in or with the Gulf? – what are the main attributes needed?
|Don’t they know It’s Friday?
|Coffee, tea and biscuits are served regularly throughout each seminar|
|Cultural Awareness Workshop||Part 1||
|* Timings and course content to be tailored to your requirements© Handshaikh. 2015|
|Note: A pdf of the self-paced, on-line Content is here. To learn more of Handshaikh’s on-site and on-line training see here.|